Additional Terms and Footnotes:
- There are no refunds on unused plan features.
- Meal plans are set per person per day and unused portions cannot be carried over to other days.
- Meal courses are to be consumed during the meal sitting and may not be broken into multiple transactions.
- Beverage and meals on the plan are reserved for the enjoyment of each individual on the plan only. Plan components may not be shared with other individuals/guests. The resort reserves the right to discontinue an individual’s use of the plan should the plan be in any way abused.
- AI Plan begins with Dinner on arrival date and breakfast on departure date. Front desk reserves the right to approve the plan to begin at lunch on arrival date. All other parameters are not flexible.
Borrowed snorkel gear must be returned to White Sands watersports hut by 4:30pm daily or a charge will apply.
1 - Limited Menu - The following menu items are not included and may require a surcharge: Prime Beef Cuts (Tenderloin, Rib Eye and NY Steak), Lobster, Baked Seafood, Seafood Platter and Salmon.
- Full Breakfast at Tides Restaurant - 1 breakfast main or breakfast buffet, coffee and juice per person
- Lunch at Beach Bar or Subway® - 1 appetizer, 1 entrée, 1 dessert per person, 1 foot-long subway combo
- Dinner* at Beach Bar, Theme dinner buffet or Tides Restaurant - 1 appetizer, 1 entrée, 1 dessert per person
- Dinner & Entertainment by Barefoot Man when scheduled
2 - Domestic Spirits: Gun Bay Vodka, Governor's Rum, Governor's Coconut Rum, Whole Black Beard Liquor Selection, House Tequila, House Gin, House Whiskey, House Vermouth. Wine and Liquor by the bottle are not included.
3 - Coffee Corner Café, coffee, pastries & fresh juices. Does not including merchandise for sale & bottled juices
4 - Borrowed snorkel gear must be returned to White Sands watersports hut by 4:30pm daily or a charge will apply.