This offer is no longer available, but you can still find plenty of ways to save on your next stay.
WYNDHAM REWARDS® Miles & More Miles Sweepstake: TERMS & CONDITIONS
2019 FREE PRIZE DRAW
SUBJECT TO ALL NATIONAL AND LOCAL LAWS, REGULATIONS AND ORDINANCES.
1. Promotion Period. Miles & More Sweepstake 2019 Free Prize Draw Sweepstake to win 75,000 Miles & More miles (“Promotion”) begins Sunday 27 November, 2019 at 06:00:00 GMT and ends Sunday 15th December, 2019 at 23:59:00 GMT. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
2. Promoter. This Promotion is promoted, administered and sponsored by Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom. The Promoter will administer the Promotion and the prize draw will be carried out by a third party as commissioned by the Promoter.
3. Participation. A valid current Wyndham Rewards® membership number, which may be obtained free of charge, is required to enter the Promotion.
4. Eligibility. To qualify for the Promotion and take part in the sweepstake, a participant (“Participant”) must be satisfy the following eligibility criteria: (i) the Participant must be aged 18 or over and must be resident in Germany; (ii) be a Wyndham Rewards® member and choose to earn Miles & More miles with the participating partner in the Participant’s member profile, (iii) book a stay during the Promotion Period at a Participating Hotel on www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of the Participating Hotel Chains, with an arrival date between 27 November 2019 and 31 August 2020 and complete the stay by 01 September 2020 (the period beginning on 27 November 2019 and ending on 01 September 2020) (“Qualified Stay”). A Qualified Stay at a Participating Hotel will be at a qualifying rate which includes most guest room rates except for most travel agents, group, wholesale, package transportation/crew and other special contract rates or free night stays. Most rates available through tour operators and travel websites (excluding WyndhamRewards.com and the participating hotel chain websites) such as Expedia and Travelocity are wholesale rates and therefore do not qualify to earn triple miles as part of this Promotion. Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter, their marketing agencies, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional fulfilment, web site providers, web masters, hotel operator’s as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, partner, children, siblings, regardless of where they live) and same household members of each such employee, officer and director are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and to Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
5. How to Enter. To enter the Promotion, visit www.wyndhamhotels.com and book a stay at a Participating Hotel during the Promotion Period. Wyndham Rewards membership number is required during the booking. Only Wyndham Rewards membership with Miles & More Miles earning preference will be eligible to participate in the Promotion. If you are not a Wyndham Rewards member, you will be advised that enrolment is free and that a Wyndham Rewards membership number may be easily obtained by signing up on www.wyndhamhotels.com and instantly enrolling and receiving your membership number. For terms and conditions of the Wyndham Rewards points programme, go to www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards
6. Only one (1) entry per one (1) Qualified Stay booking is permitted, however a Participant can enter the Promotion multiple times - each time the Participant makes a Qualified Stay booking.
7. Selection of Winners. The winners will be selected in a random electronic drawing conducted among all valid and eligible entries as received by the Promoter. The prizes winners’ names will be drawn by the Promoter and the winners will be announced by 31 December 2019 by electronic mail.
8. Promotion Prizes. There are seventy five (75) prizes available which are to be won during the Promotion Period (each a “Prize”). A Prize is 75,000 Miles & More miles. An eligible Participant who becomes a prize winner (“Prize Winner”) may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) business days of receipt attesting to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion the Prize may be automatically added to the Prize Winner’s Miles & More account. No substitution, assignment or transfer of Prizes is permitted, except by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize/Prize component with another prize/prize component of greater or equal value if advertised Prize/Prize component cannot be awarded as stated for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen Prize components after delivery to the Prize Winner. In the event that a Prize Winner’s Prize is returned as undeliverable, his/her Prize will be automatically forfeited. In the event that a Prize Winner is disqualified for any reason (including failure to timely accept declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release), the Prize Winner will forfeit prize. In all cases of Prize forfeiture/disqualification, the Prize Winner / Participant will NOT receive compensation of any kind. The Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative Prize Winner in the event that: (i) the Promoter has reasonable grounds for believing that a Prize Winner has contravened any of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) a Prize Winner is deemed ineligible, declines the Prize or fails to return the releases requested above within the time period specified, or the releases and/or Prize are returned as undeliverable.
9. General Conditions. Administrator's computer is the official clock for purposes of participation in the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. In such event, Promoter shall select winners and make Prizes available by some other means deemed by Promoter in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Terms and Conditions. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual whom it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, the Promoter’s website(s) and/or the legitimate operation of this Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage Promoter’s or any related Promotion website(s) or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and, should such an attempt be made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law (as well as disqualifying such individual from the Promotion, if appropriate). The Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Neither Promoter nor anyone acting on its behalf will enter into any communications with any Participant regarding this Promotion, except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions (or any other Promotion) may not be published elsewhere without the express written consent of Promoter, which may be withheld for any reason.
Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in this Promotion, each Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter, its marketing agencies, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, prize fulfilment and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, successors, assigns and agents (“Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for, and the Participant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims or causes of action arising from: (1) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, winner verification information, or lost, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected entries, or entries received through impermissible, unauthorized or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer, network, hardware or software; (3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of website or any other service; (4) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion and/or incomplete, inaccurate or incomplete information being displayed on website whether due to unauthorized human intervention, equipment failure/malfunction or other cause; (5) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (6) any injury or damage to persons (except where caused by the negligence of the Released Parties) or property, including but not limited to the Participant’s computer (or any information/materials stored thereon), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by a Participant’s participation in the Promotion or from downloading any material from the Promoter’s or related website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Promoter, agency, or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to a Promoter or agency’s website by a hypertext link. Proof of sending will not be deemed proof of receipt by Promoter. By participating in this promotion, the Participant agrees that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by the Participant against, any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including personal injury or death (except where caused by the negligence of the released parties), or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of the Prize, entry, or participation in this Promotion or in any Promotion related activity, or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy, or merchandise delivery. The Released Parties are not responsible if any Prize cannot be awarded due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of god, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, pandemic or terrorism or any other event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant agrees that the Released Parties will not be responsible or liable for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages to persons, including death (except where caused by the negligence of the released parties), or to property arising out of access to and use of any web site associated with this promotion or the downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from such site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including the Prizes, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
10. Disputes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively by the appropriate court located in England and Wales and the Participant consents to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and expressly waives any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or any like right; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will the Participant be permitted to obtain awards for and the Participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, the rights and obligations of the Participant and Promoter in connection with the Promotion and/or any such dispute/claim/cause of action shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales.
SPONSORED BY: Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited, The Triangle, 5-17 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 0LG, United Kingdom.
© 2019 Wyndham Hotel Group Europe Limited and other logos or trademarks listed herein are trademarks of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc., All rights reserved. All participating hotels are independently owned and operated.