*More Information on Gaming/Gambling and where to find help:

Must be 21 or older to gamble. (Must be 19 or older in Ontario). Must be 18 or older for pari-mutuel wagering in Florida, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. Must be 18 or older to participate in a poker wagering activity in Florida. Must be 18 or older for sports betting in Washington, DC. Sports betting available only in AZ, CO, IL, IN, IA, LA, MD, MI, NV, NJ, NC, NY, TN, VA, WV, WY, and Washington, DC. Caesars Sportsbook Permit Pending in Louisiana at Harrah’s New Orleans, Horseshoe Bossier City and Horseshoe Lake Charles properties. Know When To Stop Before You Start.® AL, CO, KY, MA, MN, MS, MT, ND, NH, NV, OR, SD, VT, WI or NC: Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700. CA, IL, NJ, PA or Washington, DC: If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). WV: Call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net. AZ: 1-800-NEXT-STEP. LA: 1-877-770-STOP. MO: 1-888-BETSOFF. IA: 1-800-BETSOFF. IN: 1-800-9-WITH-IT (1-800-994-8448). FL: 888-ADMIT-IT. NE: 1-833-BETOVER. OH: For help, call the Ohio Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-800-589-9966 or visit the Ohio for Responsible Gambling website at https://org.ohio.gov/. MD: Please play responsibly, for help visit mdgamblinghelp.org or call 1-800-GAMBLER. Ontario: PlaySmart 1-866-531-2600 ConnexOntario Problem Gambling Services. MI: Call the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Gambling Disorder Helpline at 1-800-270-7117. TN: Call or text the Tennessee REDLINE at 1-800-889-9789. DE: Gambling Problem? Call 1-888-850-8888 or visit DEPROBLEMGAMBLING.org WA: Gambling Problem? Call the Washington State Problem Gambling Helpline toll-free at 1-800-547-6133. CT: Help is available by calling the Connecticut Council on Problem Gambling at (888) 789-7777 or text “CTGAMB” to 53342. KS: Gambling Problem? Call or text 1-800-522-4700.