You’ll always get the lowest price at thousands of hotels worldwide when you book direct.
Earn up to 45,000 bonus points enough for up to 6 free nights. See Terms & Conditions for details.
with the Wyndham Rewards Earner® Cards. See Terms & Conditions for details.
with the Wyndham Rewards Earner® Cards. See Terms & Conditions for details.
Raid the Minibar — It’s Free!
Wyndham Rewards members staying at one of 20 participating hotels and resorts across North America will have a chance to receive one of 100 limited-edition Wyndham Rewards minibars stocked with free snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points—enough for a weekend stay at thousands of participating hotels and resorts.1 Plus, at the end of the month, one lucky winner will be randomly chosen from the original winners to receive an additional one million Wyndham Rewards points.2
Developed in collaboration with Cooluli, each Wyndham Rewards minibar features the Cooluli aesthetic—sleek, state-of-the-art, perfectly portable, and totally eco-friendly. Inside, guests will find a mix of both healthy and indulgent snacks—from jerky sticks and candy bars to pistachios and seaweed snacks—along with beverages including soda, sparking water, cold brew, and more.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. See Official Rules below for how to enter for free and additional details.
Participating Hotels & Resorts
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel & Water Playground
Ramada by Wyndham Austin South
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Calgary Downtown
Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown
Grandover Resort & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel
Super 8 by Wyndham Kingwood Houston North
Hot Springs, AR
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs
Mexico City, MX
TRYP by Wyndham Mexico City
Wyndham Garden Miami International Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown
New Orleans, LA
Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter
New York, NY
The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel
Niagara Falls, NY
Wingate by Wyndham Niagara Falls
TRYP by Wyndham Orlando
Panama City Beach, FL
Days Inn by Wyndham Panama City Beach
Park City, UT
Club Wyndham Park City
San Diego, CA
Wyndham San Diego Bayside
Sioux Falls, SD
AmericInn by Wyndham Sioux Falls North
1More Information About Free Nights:
Go Free awards at participating hotels require 7,500 - 30,000 points & apply to standard rooms; at participating vacation club resorts and vacation rentals, 15,000 - 30,000 points per bedroom are required. Award is subject to availability & Member must have enough points for all bedrooms in desired accommodation to book. Resort fees may apply (even for award nights); points can’t be used to pay them. Cancellation policies vary by property. Most properties: applies to room rate only, including taxes. Blackout dates/rates, minimum length of stay requirements & other restrictions apply; see wyndhamrewards.com/terms for more information.
2Hotel Minibar Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES WILL BE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. NO PURCHASE OR BOOKING IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR BOOKING DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor is Wyndham Rewards, Inc. 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054 USA (the “Sponsor”). The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD & PARTICIPATING PROPERTIES: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void outside the 50 U.S., DC; Canada (excluding Quebec); Mexico and where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The Wyndham Rewards® Minibar Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on February 24, 2023 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 27, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET (the "Sweepstakes Period"). “Participating Properties” means the twenty (20) properties listed below, collectively, and “Participating Property” means any individual property listed below:
New York, NY - The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel
Boston, MA - Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
Clearwater FL - Wyndham Grand Clearwater
Orlando, FL - TRYP Orlando
Panama City Beach, FL - Days Inn by Wyndham Panama City Beach
Miami - Wyndham Garden Miami International Airport
Greensboro, NC - Grandover Resort & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel
San Diego, CA - Wyndham San Diego Bayside
Anaheim, CA - Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel
Park City, CO - Club Wyndham Park City
Sioux Falls, SD - AmericInn by Wyndham Sioux Falls North
Chicago, IL La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown
New Orleans, LA - Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter
Austin, TX - Ramada by Wyndham Austin South
Nashville, TN - La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown
Houston, TX - Super 8 by Wyndham Kingwood Houston North
Hot Spring, AK - Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs
Niagara Falls, ON -Howard Johnson by Wyndham Niagara Falls
Calgary, AB- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Downtown Calgary
Mexico City - TRYP by Wyndham Mexico City World Trade Center
As more particularly described in Section 4 below, there will be five (5) weekly first prize drawings per Participating Property with one (1) winner per Participating Property per drawing, and one grand prize drawing from among all First Prize winners across all Participating Properties. Administrator's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of 50 U.S., DC; Canada (excluding Quebec); and Mexico, who, as of date of entry, are at least 21 years of age and are current Wyndham Rewards members. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc., HUNTER (“Agency”), Don Jagoda Associates ("Administrator"), and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, mandataries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, web site providers, web masters (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the (“Related Parties”), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS & TWO WAYS TO ENTER: There will be five (5) random first prize drawings per Participating Property, one (1) for each of the five (5) Stay Periods identified in the table below for a total of 100 First Prize winners (each such drawing, hereinafter, a Participating Property’s “Weekly Drawing”), and one (1) random grand prize drawing from among all verified First Prize winners (hereinafter, the “Grand Prize Drawing”).
To be entered into a Participating Property’s Weekly Drawing, an eligible entrant must do one (1) or both of the following:
(i) AUTOMATIC ENTRY: Between 9:00 PM ET on February 24, 2023 and 9:00 PM ET on March 27, 2023, book a stay on any Direct Booking Channel (as defined below) at any Participating Property, with one (1) or more dates that occur during any of the Stay Periods set forth in the table below. Bookings made in accordance with the foregoing sentence that are confirmed by Sponsor by the deadline for such Stay Period set forth in the table below, will result in one (1) entry into the applicable Participating Property’s Weekly Drawing for such Stay Period (hereinafter, a “Booking Entry”). For clarity, if an eligible stay spans more than one (1) Stay Period, the associated Booking Entry will be entered into the Weekly Drawing for the first Stay Period to occur after the applicable booking has been confirmed. For further clarity, and without limitation, a stay that occurs entirely within a single Stay Period but is not confirmed by the Booking Confirmation Deadline for such Stay Period (as set forth in the table below) will not be deemed a Booking Entry, and will not be eligible for the applicable Property’s Weekly Drawing for such Stay Period.
Stay Period Booking Confirmation Deadline
for such Stay Period:
Participating Property’s Weekly Drawing
date for such Stay Period (on or about)
Note: Reservations booked before 9 PM ET on February 24, 2023 are not eligible
March 1, 2023, through March 7, 2023
9 PM ET on February 27, 2023 #1
February 28, 2023
March 8, 2023, through March 14, 2023
9 PM ET on March 6, 2023 #2
March 7, 2023
March 15, 2023, through March 21, 2023
9PM ET on March 13, 2023 #3:
March 14, 2023
March 22, 2023, through March 28, 2023
9 PM ET on March 20, 2023 #4:
March 21, 2023
March 29, 2023, through April 2, 2023
9PM ET on March 27, 2023 #5:
March 28, 2023
For example, a stay at a Participating Property that is:
- booked on a Direct Booking Channel at any time between 9 PM ET on February 24, 2023 and 8:59:59 ET on February 27, 2023;
- scheduled to occur in whole or in part during Stay Period 1; and
- confirmed by Sponsor by the Booking Confirmation Deadline for Stay Period 1 (i.e., 9 PM ET on February 27, 2023),
will be deemed a Booking Entry and entered into such Participating Property’s Weekly Drawing #1, scheduled to occur on or about February 28, 2023; and
a stay at a Participating Property that:
- is booked on a Direct Booking Channel after the Booking Confirmation Deadline for Stay Period 1 (i.e., (9 PM on February 27, 2023);
- has a check-in date during Stay Period 1 and a check-out date during any of Stay Periods 2 through 5; and
- is confirmed by Sponsor by the Booking Confirmation Deadline for Stay Period 2 (i.e., 9 PM ET on March 6, 2023),
will be deemed a Booking Entry and entered into such Participating Property’s Weekly Drawing #2, scheduled to occur on or about March 7, 2023; and
a stay at a Participating Property that:
- is booked on a Direct Booking Channel after the Booking Confirmation Deadline for Stay Period 2 (i.e., 9 PM ET on March 6, 2023); and
- has check-in and check-out dates that fall within Stay Period 2,
will not be deemed a Booking Entry or entered into any Weekly Drawing, because it was not confirmed by the Booking Confirmation Deadline for the Stay Period in which it occurred in its entirety.
Entries within a Weekly Drawing will not be carried forward into any subsequent Weekly Drawing(s).
For purposes of these Official Rules, “Direct Booking Channel” means: (i) www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards, wyndhamhotels.com or any of the official brand websites of the Hotel Chains (as that term is defined in the Wyndham Rewards Program Terms and Conditions); (ii) via the official toll-free reservation number of Wyndham Rewards or any of the Hotel Chains; (iii) onsite at a participating hotel, directly with such property; or (iv) on the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts App.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Official Rules, any Booking Entry associated with: (i) a reservation that is subsequently modified such that the stay no longer takes place (in whole or in part) within a Stay Period; (ii) a reservation that is subsequently canceled; and/or (iii) a reservation for which the guest does not show, will be disqualified.
(ii) NO PURCHASE OR BOOKING REQUIRED: During the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to email@example.com, including your name, email address, date of birth and the Participating Property closest to your residence (hereinafter, an “Email Entry”). An Email Entry will be entered into the named Participating Property’s first Weekly Drawing to occur after its receipt.
Limit one (1) Weekly Drawing Entry per person per Weekly Drawing date, and five (5) Weekly Drawing Entries total per participant during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry or combination of methods of Entry.
After completion of all Weekly Drawings and confirmation of all First Prize winners, each First Prize Winner will receive one (1) entry into the Grand Prize Drawing, scheduled to be conducted on or about April 10, 2023.
Each of an “Email Entry”, “Booking Entry” and Grand Prize entry will occasionally be referred to in these Official Rules individually as a “Entry” and collectively as “Entries”.
Any entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the requirements of these Official Rules will be disqualified. multiple accounts are used by the same person, all Entries submitted by such person are subject to disqualification. As applicable, normal Internet/phone access and usage/data charges imposed by Entrants’ online/mobile service will apply. See your internet/wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals will be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) potential First Prize winner will be selected in a witnessed random drawing from among all eligible Entries received in respect of each Participating Property’s Weekly Drawing (five (5) drawings in total per Participating Property). After completion of all Weekly Drawings and confirmation of all First Prize winners, each First Prize Winner will receive one (1) Entry into the witnessed Grand Prize Drawing, scheduled to be conducted on or about April 10, 2023. Drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the drawings. The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of Entries received for the applicable drawing. In the event that an eligible entrant is drawn as a potential winner in more than one (1) Weekly Drawing, the entrant will be deemed a potential winner from the first such drawing to have occurred, and an alternate potential winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries for the remaining drawing(s), as applicable.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE; consisting of one million (1,000,000,000) Wyndham Rewards points. ARV of Grand Prize: USD$8,260.00; ONE HUNDRED FIRST PRIZES; each consisting of one (1) minibar and thirty thousand (30,000) Wyndham Rewards points. ARV of each First Prize: USD$372.80; total ARV for all First Prizes: USD$37,280.00. Total ARV for all prizes: USD$45,540.00. There is no alcohol included with any prizes. Prize winners must be or become a Wyndham Rewards member in order to receive Wyndham Rewards points awarded. The Wyndham Rewards loyalty program is free to join and open to individuals 18 years or older. To join and for terms and conditions of the program, go to http://wyndhamrewards.com/terms. Membership in the Wyndham Rewards program, and use and maintenance of points awarded in this Sweepstakes, will be governed by such terms and conditions, as the same may be amended from time to time. Winners will receive an email from Wyndham Rewards within 7 to 10 business days after prize notification with a points pack containing a unique link redeemable for the designated number of Wyndham Rewards points awarded. Points must be claimed by date specified in points pack delivery email or they will be forfeited. Wyndham Rewards redemption levels and merchandise are subject to change and are maintained exclusively by Wyndham Rewards. Wyndham Rewards Points unique link is not redeemable for cash. Limit one (1) First Prize per person.
- WINNERS NOTIFICATION: Potential First Prize winners will be notified upon check in (if applicable) and via email. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by upon check in (if applicable) and via email. Grand Prize winner will be sent via email/email link a Declaration/Affidavit of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (to the extent permitted by applicable law) (“Release”) and will be required to complete, sign and return Release via email within forty-eight (48) hours of being notified in order to claim his/her/their prize. Potential winner in Canada must answer correctly a mathematical skill- testing question without aid of mechanical device or otherwise, to be administered by the Administrator at a time and in a manner to be determined by the Administrator. If a potential winner fails to return the required document within the required time period, or any prize notification is returned undeliverable, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries received for that drawing. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received for each Participating Property for each Weekly drawing. In the event there are fewer eligible Entries than the total amount of prizes available, the unawarded prize(s) will be deemed forfeited and retained by Participating Properties for use in their sole discretion. After a potential winner whose potentially winning Entry was a Booking Entry has been verified and confirmed as a winner, they will be provided with their prize in their hotel room upon check in and upon checking out, can elect to take their prize with them, or have it shipped to their mailing address. Return of any prize as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of minibar and the Wyndham Rewards points.
Potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and/or Administrator, whose decisions are final and BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. An entrant is not a winner of the prize unless and until entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
GENERAL RULES: The Sweepstakes website’s computer timestamp is the official timekeeper for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply to potential prize winner notification may result in disqualification and alternate potential prize recipient may be selected for that drawing, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions (cash or otherwise) are allowed. Prizes may be substituted for any reason at the discretion of the Sponsor. Winners will be responsible for any other costs or expenses associated with the prize, including payment of applicable taxes and if Grand Prize winner is a US resident, he/she/they will be responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with prize award. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, usernames, photographs, voices, statements, and/or other likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except to the extent prohibited by law. Winners, by accepting a prize and all entrants, as a condition of Entry, agree, as applicable, to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Wyndham Rewards, Inc. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc., and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever, for injuries, death, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. The Sponsor is not responsible if any prize cannot be awarded or Sweepstakes cannot run as planned due to cancellations, delays, or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, epidemics (including current COVID-19 pandemic), weather or terrorism. Further, entrant agrees that legal action cannot be pursued as a result of such cancellations, delays, or interruptions. In case of dispute, Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates these Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner: or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries and administration of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In the event of cancellation, the drawing(s) will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received per Participating Property (including Email Entries), as applicable for each Weekly Drawing and from First Prize winners for Grand Prize, as applicable, prior to cancellation.
- ENTRANTS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION: The information that you provide in connection with the Sweepstakes may be used by Sponsor in accordance with its Privacy Notice or www.wyndhamhotels.com/about-us/privacy-notice-more-info, which may be updated from time to time without notice. The information collected in connection with this Sweepstakes will be processed and stored in the U.S. If you submit your information from outside the U.S., your information will be transferred to the U.S.
- DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey in the U.S.; (iii) any and all claims, judgments , and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorney fees be awarded or recoverable; (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, special damages, lost profits, other damages, and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (v) entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and he/she waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, the English version of the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- MISCELLANEOUS: These Official Rules contain the full and complete understanding with respect to the Sweepstakes and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Official Rules, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of these Official Rules shall be effective unless in writing and signed by Sponsor. The waiver by Sponsor of any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision herein. The rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by Entrant, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Sponsor, and any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. These Official Rules shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the permitted successors and assigns of Sponsor and Entrant.
- WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To request a list of prize winners, send an email by April 30, 2023, to: Winners@dja.com with WINNERS & 01-2765-09 as the subject line. Winners List will be sent after the prizes have been awarded.
The Administrator is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747 USA.