Cheyenne’s Bed & Biscuit Club
At Cheyenne Mountain, we are crazy about canines. After adopting a St. Bernard puppy in 2013—and aptly naming her Cheyenne—she’s become the heart and soul of our resort. We celebrate her and all dogs through Cheyenne’s Bed & Biscuit Club, which helps guests with pets locate veterinarians, groomers, and pet shops in the area. This program also highlights local dog walking routes, dog parks, and even pet-friendly restaurants and cafés near our resort.
Pet Policies and Guidelines:
- The following guidelines were created to ensure that everyone's visit is enjoyable:
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort accepts only dogs under 80 pounds which must be registered during check-in at the Front Desk. There is a maximum of 2 dogs per room.
- You will find a $35.00 pet fee, per dog per day added to your room account. This fee is based on a 2-dog maximum per room, each weighing no more than 80 pounds.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. Dog walking is permitted in designated areas only, as noted on the property map. Please clean up after your dog with the packet provided upon check-in.
- Dogs are not permitted in restaurants. Service dogs are exempt.
- Dogs are not permitted in any Country Club buildings (Aquatics Facility Grounds, Indoor Pool, Fitness Center, Clubhouse, & Golf Course), pool areas, or on tennis courts. They are permitted on a leash in parking lots and public areas.
- Guests are responsible for any damage or disruption pets may cause. If deep cleaning is necessary, an appropriate fee will be added to your room account.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in rooms. Should the resort incur any costs for the material compensation of any guest complaints regarding an unattended dog, pet owners may be liable for additional fees.
- The resort does not staff dog sitters, though there are many independent dog-sitting providers in the local area. Click here to find one.
- Housekeeping services should be pre-arranged so that dogs are with the owner or out of the room during service. Please contact Housekeeping at extension 4591 to arrange a time that is most convenient for you.