Travel Advisor Commission Inquiry Process
Commissions are processed once a month typically for the previous month’s departures; however, the processing dates don’t always align with the calendar month. Due to the processing calendar, payment of commissions usually occurs 45-60 days after departure.
In order to streamline the process and provide better tracking, all inquiries are to go to Onyx CenterSource (Wyndham Hotels & Resorts commissions processing vendor) directly.
Onyx members: Visit Onyx to research and open inquiries
- Please do not contact the hotel property directly.
- Inquiries should be opened no earlier than 60 days after date-of-departure (DOD)
- Inquiries received more than 180 days after DOD will not be processed.
- Only reservations with a valid Travel Advisor number (ARC/IATA/CLIA/TRUE/GSO Pseudo) are processed through the central commission process.
- Travel advisors are required to reconcile their payments prior to contacting Onyx CenterSource for assistance.
Onyx Contact Information
- America: 1-800-422-1212 or 1-718-873-9070
- EMEA (London): 44 (0) 2037014250
- ASPAC (Singapore): (65) 316 36 189
- Fax Number: 1-214-234-4414
- Onyx Member Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-Member Email: email@example.com
- Onyx CenterSource will respond to inquiries within ten business days after submitted.
- Any inquiries outside of the six month window will not be addressed.
Any group reservation made directly with the hotel using a rate plan that starts with CG or doesn’t contain a travel advisor number falls outside of the commission process. WHR is not responsible for accurate and on-time payment of these group commissions as it’s the sole responsibility of the hotel property to process the payment at that point.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Central Commission Department
22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ. 07054
Phone: (973) 753-8831 / Fax: (973) 753- 8834