Spa Etiquette & Policies:
Spa appointments must be reserved with a valid credit card, resort confirmation number, or member account number. You will not be charged prior to your arrival, and, upon check-in, you may choose another payment method.
Alluvia is located at Cheyenne Mountain Resort in the fitness and tennis facility. Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete a brief guest profile. Also please note that arriving late will limit the time of your service.
For the privacy and serenity of our guests, we ask that you keep conversation discreet and refrain from using cameras, cell phones, or any other electronic devices in the Spa Sanctuary or treatment areas.
Gratuities are not included in published pricing. For your convenience, a 20 percent gratuity charge will be added to the full value of your spa services total. Leaving an additional tip is at your discretion.
Services & Pricing
Published prices and services are subject to change without advance notice. Please inquire about current pricing and services during your booking.
If you must cancel your appointment, we request you provide 24-hour notice. Cancellations within this timeframe incur a 50 percent service charge. All no-show appointments will be billed in full. We do not accept cancellations via voicemail.
- Spa guests must be at least 18 years old for use of the spa facility and a private spa experience
- Alluvia offers a select menu of pampering services and limited spa access for guests ages 13 through 17
- No one under the age of 13 is allowed in spa treatment areas
- Teens 13 years of age and older may receive select nail services from our Teen Spa Menu
- Teens 16 and older may receive select massage and facial services