You’ll always get the lowest price at thousands of hotels worldwide when you book direct.
Earn up to 45,000 bonus points enough for up to 6 free nights. See Terms & Conditions for details.
with the Wyndham Rewards Earner® Cards. See Terms & Conditions for details.
with the Wyndham Rewards Earner® Cards. See Terms & Conditions for details.
Enter Our Member Month Sweepstakes
To celebrate hitting 100 million enrolled Wyndham Rewards members, we’ve launched an exciting sweepstakes with a chance to win incredible prizes—from Wyndham Championship and RFK Racing fan packages to 150,000 Wyndham Rewards points and more!*
To enter, follow the instructions below.
You’re All Set!
Thanks for entering. The winners will be selected on or about April 14, 2023.
More Member Month Deals
Now that you’ve entered our sweepstakes, check out our other exciting Member Month offers.
One hundred lucky winners will be selected on or about April 14, 2023.
Sign In & Register
Log in to your Wyndham Rewards account to register. If you don’t have an online account, register using your Member Number.
Not a Wyndham Rewards member? Join now.
One hundred lucky winners will be selected on or about April 14, 2023.
More Member Month Deals
Now that you’ve entered our sweepstakes, check out our other exciting Member Month offers.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited by law and outside the United States and Canada (Quebec is excluded from eligibility). Subject to all federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws, regulations and ordinances. The Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on March 15, 2023 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 31, 2023 at 11:59:00 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR INDEMNIFICATION OF THE SPONSOR AND OTHER SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BY YOU, A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, A REQUIREMENT THAT MOST DISPUTES BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, INC., TIKTOK, INC., OR INSTAGRAM, INC.
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor for this Sweepstakes is Wyndham Hotel Group, Inc. (“Company” or “Sponsor”), 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older (19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 years of age in Mississippi) and to legal Canadian residents, excluding residents of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence as of the time of entry (each, an “Entrant”). Entrants entering via the Online Entry, defined below, are required to be a Wyndham Rewards member prior to entry. Additionally, potential prize winners selected to win a Points Prize, defined below, are required to be a Wyndham Rewards member prior to receiving the prize. You may become a Wyndham Rewards member for free by visiting https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/join and following the instructions to register. The potential prize winner selected to win Grand Prize A must be able to travel to Greensboro, NC from August 3 to August 7, 2023. The potential prize winner selected to win Grand Prize B must be able to travel to Long Pond, Pennsylvania from July 22 to July 24, 2023. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Company, any other company involved in the presentation, administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, and/or their respective subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (defined as any spouse, partner, parent, legal guardian, sibling, child, legal ward, grandparent, or grandchild, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners. Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are four (4) methods of entry, including 1) online entry, 2) Facebook entry, 3) TikTok entry, and 4) Instagram entry, as described below:
A. To enter online: During the Sweepstakes Period, go to https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/hotel-deals/member-month#week-3 and log into your Wyndham Rewards account. Once you are logged in, complete and submit the entry form with all required information, including a valid home address, name and email address (“Online Entry”). Upon completion and submission of the entry form, while logged your Wyndham Rewards account, you automatically will be entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
B. To enter on social media:
i. Facebook: To enter via Facebook, you must first have a Facebook account that is set to “public” throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you do not have a Facebook Account, you may create one for free at www.facebook.com. While logged into your Facebook account, visit the Wyndham Facebook Page, locate the Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes Facebook Post (“Facebook Post”), and comment on the Facebook Post, naming your next travel destination and the hashtag #WyndhamSweepstakes. Upon successfully commenting on the post, you will be automatically entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
ii. TikTok: To enter via TikTok, you must first have a TikTok account that is set to “public” throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you do not have a TikTok Account, you may create one for free at www.tiktok.com. While logged into your TikTok account, visit the Wyndham TikTok Page, locate the Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes TikTok Post (“TikTok Post”), and comment on the TikTok Post, naming your next travel destination and the hashtag #WyndhamSweepstakes. Upon successfully commenting on the post, you will be automatically entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
iii. Instagram: To enter via Instagram, you must first have an Instagram account that is set to “public” throughout the Sweepstakes Period. If you do not have an Instagram Account, you may create one for free at www.instagram.com. While logged into your Instagram account, visit the Wyndham Instagram Page, locate the Wyndham Rewards Sweepstakes Instagram Post (“Instagram Post”), and comment on the Instagram Post, naming your next travel destination and the hashtag #WyndhamSweepstakes. Upon successfully commenting on the post, you will be automatically entered with one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Each Facebook Post, TikTok Post and Instagram Post shall hereinafter be referred to individually as a “Social Post Entry,” and collectively as “Social Post Entries” Please note: By entering in this Sweepstakes, you signify and agree that your Social Post or Online Entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes may be posted on Sponsor’s website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Sweepstakes in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. Upon submission of entry in this Sweepstakes, you agree that Sponsor may contact you via social media, including on Facebook, TikTok or Instagram, by sending you a direct message on the platform on which you entered, tagging you, posting to your social media page or naming you on Sponsor’s social media page. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. If you are entering via a mobile device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
Online Entries, Social Post Entries, comments, and content submitted or uploaded to any social media sites or other public sites in connection with this Sweepstakes (collectively, “Content Submissions”) may not contain, depict or show any content that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive, offensive, lewd, profane, obscene, or contains nudity or racist innuendo; (ii) promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any political agenda or message; (iii) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor or other companies; (iv) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or copyrighted materials (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published via websites, television, movies or other media) owned by others, without permission; (v) contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, last names (first names are permitted), email addresses or street addresses for any person other than Entrant, or otherwise infringes on the privacy of any person other than an Entrant; (vi) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive image and good will of Sponsor’s brand; and/or (vii) violates any law. Any Content Submissions that contain, depict or show such content; that exceed any required file size or length limits imposed by the Sweepstakes Entities or any of the third-party social media sites listed herein; and/or that violate these Content Submission requirements, the terms of these Official Rules, and or the terms and conditions of any such third-party social media site will be disqualified. Content Submissions may not include music. Content Submissions must not contain any identifiable third party other than Entrant. The Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right in their sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Content Submission that they believe is inappropriate or not suitable for publication, that does not comply with these Official Rules or that is not consistent with the spirit or theme of the Sweepstakes.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, PER METHOD OF ENTRY, THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. ADDITIONAL ENTRIES IN EXCESS OF THE LIMIT MAY BE DISQUALIFIED. Automated and/or third-party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or social media account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the permitted number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, forms, registrations, addresses or any other method will void all of that Entrant’s entries, and that Entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s discretion. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Normal Internet, phone and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply. Incomplete, illegible, corrupted or untimely entries are void and will be disqualified. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; or miscommunications, computer or software malfunctions, telephone transmission problems, technical failures, garbled transmissions, damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware) or other errors or malfunctions of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant or participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization (which may include an employer) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries specifying an invalid, non-working or inactive email address will be disqualified and ineligible to win.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or about April 14, 2023, Sponsor will select the name of potential winners of prizes in a random drawing from among all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Each potential winner will be notified on or about April 14, 2023 by direct message on the social media platform from which their drawn Social Post Entry was made, or email to the email address associated with their Online Entry (as applicable). The first twelve (12) winners will be eligible to select one (1) Grand Prize (Grand Prize A, Grand Prize B, or Grand Prize C, as defined below), depending on what Grand Prizes remain available as of the time of winner and prize selection. All subsequent winners will be selected to win one (1) of the 88 available First Prizes, as defined below.
Except to the extent legally prohibited, for prizes with a value of more than $600, each potential prize winner must sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, an Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit”) in order to claim their prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted via email, telephone, and/or registered mail after the first attempt to contact them, or if they fail to sign and return the Affidavit/Declaration of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release or any other documentation that Sponsor may require within the required time period (if applicable), if potential winner and any companion are unable or unavailable to claim prize within any time period specified by Sponsor, or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. If Sponsor is unable to determine and verify a potential winner after repeated alternate drawings or if they fail to receive a sufficient number of entries to correspond to the number of prize(s) available to be awarded, Sponsor reserves the right to not award any or all of the prize(s). In order to be declared to be a Winner, any potential Winner who is a resident of Canada will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without aid of any computational device or other assistance of any kind.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. PRIZES: There will be 100 prizes awarded in total, including twelve (12) Grand Prizes and eighty-eight (88) First Prizes:
Grand Prize A: There will be one (1) Wyndham Championship Grand Prize awarded (“Grand Prize A”). Grand Prize A consists of one (1) Wyndham Championship Ultimate Fan Experience. The Grand Prize A winner will receive a trip for two (2) from August 3 to August 7, 2023, including (i) roundtrip coach airfare for winner and winner’s guest from an airport near the winner’s home to an airport near Greensboro, North Carolina, (ii) a four (4) night stay at the Grandover Resort in Greensboro, NC (one room, double occupancy), (iii) a standard sized car rental for use during the prize trip, (iv) one (1) $250 Visa® gift card for winner, (v) a Wyndham Championship Ultimate Fan Experience, consisting of a meet and greet with PGA TOUR® professional with Brandt Snedeker and two (2) passes to the event; and (vi) 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for winner. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize A: $3,358.90 (with the approximate retail value of the roundtrip coach airfare based on sample travel between from Chicago, IL to Greensboro, NC).
Grand Prize B: There will be one (1) RFK Racing Grand Prize awarded (“Grand Prize B”). Grand Prize B consists of one (1) RFK Racing Ultimate Fan Experience. The Grand Prize B winner will receive a trip for two (2) from July 22 to July 24, 2023, including (i) roundtrip airfare for winner and winner’s guest from an airport near the winner’s home to an airport near Long Pond, Pennsylvania, (ii) a two (2) night stay at a hotel near Long Pond, PA (one room, double occupancy), (iii) a standard size car rental for use during the prize trip, (iv) one (1) $250 Visa® gift card for winner, and (v) a Race Day Ultimate Fan Experience, including a meet and greet with the Wyndham Rewards driver, a garage tour, and two (2) 300 Level grandstand tickets to attend a race on July 23, 2023; and (vi) 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for winner. ARV of Grand Prize B: $2,678.90 (with the approximate retail value of the roundtrip coach airfare based on sample travel between Dallas, TX and Philadelphia, PA).
Grand Prize C: There will be ten (10) Grand Prize point prizes awarded (“Grand Prize C”). Each Grand Prize C consists of 150,000 Wyndham Rewards Points. ARV of each Grand Prize C: $1,239.00 each; $12,390.00 in the aggregate.
First Prizes: There will be eighty-eight (88) prizes awarded (“First Prize”). Each First Prize consists of 45,000 Wyndham Rewards Points. ARV of each First Prize:
$371.70 each; $32,709.60 in the aggregate.
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded: $51,137.40. Limit one (1) prize per person.
RESTRICTIONS ON PRIZES THAT INCLUDE TRAVEL COMPONENTS: To receive any rental car benefit, winner must meet the minimum age requirements of the rental car company and have a valid driver’s license and payment card (subject to terms and conditions of rental car company); winner will be responsible for any associated additional costs (including insurance, gas, additional taxes, etc.). In the event that winner does not meet these and the other requirements as specified by the car rental company, this portion of the prize will be forfeited and no cash difference will be awarded except at Sponsor’s discretion. Prize winner and up one (1) guest (“Guest”) will be awarded a trip to the location specified in the prize above. ARV of prize may vary depending on point of departure, travel dates and fare/rate fluctuations. Winner is not entitled to difference between value of prize as stated in these Official Rules and value on date of travel. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Prize winner and his/her Guest must be able to travel on dates to be determined by Sponsor. Exact dates of travel to be determined at Sponsor’s discretion. All meals, ground transportation and incidentals not described herein and incurred by prize winner and his/her Guest will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner and/or his/her Guest. Travel must be completed by the date indicated in the prize above. Sponsor, or another agent acting on Sponsor’s behalf, will decide and otherwise determine details. Sponsor or its agents will determine which airport is closest to the winner’s home; if winner resides within a 100-mile radius of the destination listed in the prize description, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute round-trip ground transportation to/from winner’s residence in lieu of air transportation. Winner and Guest must travel together. No compensation will be awarded in lieu of the difference in the ARV for the prize for a local resident and the ARV for a prize winner who is not a local resident. Travel is subject to availability and blackout dates. Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor’s agent and on an airline carrier of Sponsor’s choice. If required, winner must be available to travel on dates specified by Sponsor or risk forfeiting prize. Certain travel restrictions may apply. Guest must be at time of prize fulfillment the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which s/he resides (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and must complete and return a liability/publicity release and any other documentation required by Sponsor prior to prize award. If Guest is a minor in his/her state of residence, minor’s parent/legal guardian must complete and return all releases on behalf of minor. Winner and Guest must travel together on the same itinerary. If winner elects to travel or participate in the prize travel with fewer than one (1) Guest, no additional compensation will be awarded. If winner elects to travel or participate in prize travel with more than one (1) Guest, such additional persons shall be responsible for any and all costs associated with such travel. Winner and Guest are also responsible for obtaining travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) at their option, and hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not obtained and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight except at Sponsor’s discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and Official Rules, and those set forth by Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. The passenger contracts in use by the airlines or other transportation companies shall constitute the sole contracts with respect to the prize winner’s and his/her Guest’s transportation, and such contracts shall be solely between the prize winner, his/her Guest and such transportation companies. Lost, stolen or damaged airline tickets will not be replaced or exchanged. With the exception of stopovers approved in advance at Sponsor’s sole discretion, no stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as part of the prize. If a stopover occurs, the prize travel will terminate and winner and his/her Guest will be responsible for the full fare, which will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Airline tickets issued in connection with the prize may not be eligible for frequent flyer miles or upgrades. Winner and Guest must comply with all hotel check-in requirements, including, but not limited to, the presentation of a payment card. Air transportation and hotel accommodations must be taken together and cannot be taken separately. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, DIVERSIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS OR ANY ACT OR OMISSIONS WHATSOEVER BY ANY AIR CARRIER(S) OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION COMPANIES, LODGING AND/OR OTHER HOSPITALITY PROVIDERS, ENTERTAINMENT PROVIDERS OR SIMILAR THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY OTHER PERSONS PROVIDING ANY OF THESE SERVICES TO WINNERS, INCLUDING ANY RESULTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COSTS OR INJURIES) THEREOF, SUCH AS CHANGES IN SERVICES OR ACCOMMODATIONS NECESSITATED BY SAME.
In the event winner and/or Guest engages in behavior during travel or any component of the prize that (as determined by Sponsor) is obnoxious or threatening or illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the travel early and send winner and/or Guest home with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to winner and/or Guest (which may, in Sponsor’s discretion, result in such winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any (and/or all) prize(s)). In the event winner or Guest engages in behavior during travel that (as determined by Sponsor) is illegal, tortious, or subjects winner or Guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by winner or Guest as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY TRAVEL RELATED TO THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF PRIZE WINNER’S OR GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
RESTRICTIONS ON PRIZES THAT INCLUDE POINTS: In order to take receipt of a Wyndham Rewards Points Prize, potential prize winners must first have a Wyndham Rewards account. If you don’t have an account, you may create one for free at https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/join. To learn how you may redeem any Wyndham Rewards points awarded as a part of the prize, visit https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/redeem?variant=. Wyndham Rewards points expire four (4) years following issuance. Any prize rewards points that remain unredeemed after expiration will be forfeited. Wyndham Rewards points prizes are subject to all Wyndham Rewards program terms and conditions, available at https://www.wyndhamrewards.com/trec/consumer/terms.action?variant=.
GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Any and all applicable federal, provincial, state and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prize not specifically stated herein, including, but not limited to, change of air travel fees, ground transportation, automobile insurance, meals, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees and/or other expenses, are the responsibility solely of winner. Possession and use of gift cards will be governed by terms thereon and any other terms and conditions imposed by issuer. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at their discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, prize winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or cancellation of the prize delivery due to unforeseen circumstances or those outside of their control. If the fulfilling merchant cancels the order for reasons out of Sponsor’s control, the prize will not be delivered and no additional compensation will be provided.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sweepstakes participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements (in any and/or all media) contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate or necessary to comply with applicable law.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or to undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned, Sponsor may disqualify any suspect entries and (a) suspend the Sweepstakes and modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment, then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES: BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES, FACEBOOK, TIKTOK, INSTAGRAM, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEBSITE PROVIDERS, WEB MASTERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS BY ENTRANTS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF THIS SWEEPSTAKES CANNOT BE ADMINISTERED OR CONDUCTED OR ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS RESULTING OR ARISING FROM ACTS OF GOD, WAR, OR TERRORISM, CIVIL UNREST, STRIKES, SUPPLY SHORTAGES, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, WIDESPREAD ILLNESS, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR ORDER OF A GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR ACT, EVENT OR OCCURRENCE BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF THE SPONSOR. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SUCH SITE.
8. PUBLICITY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RELEASE: EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES WINNER’S PERMISSION AND GRANT TO SPONSOR (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR) AND ITS DESIGNEES THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, VOICE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HOMETOWN AND STATE), PRIZE INFORMATION, QUOTES ATTRIBUTABLE TO WINNER, AND ANY OTHER ELEMENTS OF ENTRANT’S PERSONA FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION OR NOTIFICATION, INCLUDING IN A LIST TO BE USED BY SPONSOR AND ITS DESIGNEES AND ITS PARTNERS TO RE-TARGET ENTRANTS VIA EMAIL OR ANY SPONSOR APP, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY APPLICABLE STANDARD MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING EACH WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES. THE FOLLOWING TERMS TO WHICH YOU ARE CONSENTING CONSIST OF A BINDING ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A CLASS-ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that if a dispute arises between you and Sponsor relating in any way to the Sweepstakes or your participation in the Sweepstakes, including common law or statutory claims, BOTH YOU AND SPONSOR SHALL SUBMIT TO BINDING ARBITRATION BEFORE THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. ANY ARBITRATION COMMENCED BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR MUST BE ARBITRATED IN NEW JERSEY. ARBITRATION MUST BE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. THIS MEANS NEITHER YOU NOR SPONSOR MAY JOIN CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION WITH OR AGAINST OTHER USERS, OR LITIGATE IN COURT OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF A CLASS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION YOU ARE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT, THE RIGHT TO HAVE THE DISPUTE DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR JURY, AND THE RIGHT TO BRING, OR BE PART OF, A CLASS ACTION CASE. The foregoing shall not apply to suits to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights, and you or Sponsor may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
RULES FOR THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION ARE AVAILABLE AT: https://www.adr.org.
10. SEVERABILITY: If any term of provision of these Official Rules is found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable, then such specific term or provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall continue in full force and effect.
12. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndham-rewards/hotel-deals/member-month#week-3 or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Wyndham Rewards Marketing, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054.For a list of winners available after winners have been confirmed, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt by no later than 6 months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period to: Wyndham Rewards Marketing, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, NJ 07054.Vermont residents and residents of Canada may exclude return postage on requests for Official Rules.
**More Information on “go free” award nights
Go Free awards at participating hotels require 7,500 - 30,000 points & apply to standard rooms; at participating vacation club resorts and vacation rentals, 15,000 - 30,000 points per bedroom are required. Award is subject to availability & Member must have enough points for all bedrooms in desired accommodation to book. Resort fees may apply (even for award nights); points can’t be used to pay them. Cancellation policies vary by property. Most properties: applies to room rate only, including taxes. Blackout dates/rates, minimum length of stay requirements & other restrictions apply; see Program Terms for more information.
Copyright ©2023 Wyndham Hotel Group, Inc. All rights reserved.