Bicycle Rental & Tours
You can rent a 15-speed mountain bicycle on an hourly or daily basis. Or you may choose to take advantage of a half- or full-day tour led by Getaway Adventures or Napa Valley Bike Rentals. Tours include picnic lunches and visits to some of Napa’s iconic, beautiful wineries. Bike rentals are seasonal, available May-October, so be sure to check with our Concierge team for details.
The Silverado Trail
Touted as one of the best bicycling routes in Napa Valley, the Silverado Trail is found on the east side. It features 26 miles of Class II bike lanes, from Trancas Street in Napa to the junction of Highway 29 in Calistoga. Crossroads provide riders access to the town of Yountville, as well as Rutherford and Oakville communities, and the city of St. Helena. The east side of the valley is rural, with few public facilities. Several wineries in the area welcome riders in need of a rest room, water, or, simply, a break.
These locations are ideal rest spots, starting from Napa heading North to Calistoga:
- Judd's Hill Winery - 2332 Silverado Trail | Napa
- Pine Ridge Winery - 5901 Silverado Trail | Napa
- Napa River Access - 1700 Yountville Cross Road | Yountville (1/4 mile west of Napa River) (Toilet Only)
- Jacob Meily Park - Pope Street | St. Helena
- ZD Wines - 8383 Silverado Trail | Napa
- Hunnicutt Napa Valley - 3524 Silverado Trail North | St. Helena
- Dutch Henry Winery - 4310 Silverado Trail | Calistoga
- Lava Vine Winery - 965 Silverado Trail | Calistoga
Silverado Resort’s golf cart paths are off limits for bicycles.