Grand Ballroom, 6,000 square feet, seats 360 for banquets
Dream weddings take place in dream locations. At The New Yorker Hotel, you can become part of a glamorous legacy in one of the city’s most storied hotels. Our spectacular Grand Ballroom spans 6,000 square-feet of space and features astonishing architectural details. Up to 360 guests can dance beneath glittering chandeliers dangling from 25-foot ceilings and sip champagne in the adjacent pre-function area. For smaller functions, reserve our 3,250-square-foot Crystal Ballroom, which offers a similar Art Deco-inspired aesthetic and accommodates up to 240 guests.
Collaborate with our chef on a meal that incorporates all your favorite flavors, and allow our wedding specialists to assist you with finding the right flowers, table settings, music, and photography. When the big day arrives, we will oversee every detail, leaving you free to immerse yourself in the moment.
Our wedding packages include:
- One-hour cocktail reception and passed hors d'oeuvres
- Three course meal with choice of entrée
- Five-hour premium open bar with champagne toast
- Printed custom menus
- Bridal Suite with panoramic skyline views
- Professional, seasoned staff
- Onsite ceremony availability
- Floral, photography, and entertainment partners