Best Rate Guarantee Frequently Asked Questions
What are the main requirements to get the Best Rate Guarantee?
- Bookings must be made via www.super8.com or through our central reservation telephone number 1-800-454-3213.
- You must have a Super 8 reservation confirmation number.
- The rate on the other website must be for the same hotel, same room type, same number of guests, same currency and for the same date(s), as the hotel, room type, number of guests, currency and dates you booked. The other website’s rate must also be publicly available for viewing and booking. All of these conditions must still be in place at the time your claim is processed.
- A Customer Service agent must be able to verify the lower Internet rate* and the other information above for the applicable date(s).
- Certain deadlines apply for claim submission; please see question 3 for more information.
What do I do if I find a lower rate?
Fill out and submit the online claim form to our Customer Service department within 24 hours of booking.
What is the turnaround time for adjusting my rate and receiving my bonus points?
- A Customer Service agent should respond via email within one day. If you online claim form is sent outside of normal business hours, it will be processed the next day. Normal business hours are 7:00am – 10:00pm CST.
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for points to be deposited into your Wyndham Rewards account.